Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's Wednesday and I've Some Things To Say

It's Wednesday. In a week and a day it will be Christmas. Isn't that insane? Like, where did the year go? I'm sitting at a table in the corner of a cafe, sipping on a hot cocoa that is getting cold. It's in a ridiculously large green mug. I'm waiting for my fellow editor to get here, and he's taking his sweet time. He also might be my boyfriend. I say might because we're feeling out this next level thing, seeing where it goes. But since I have started this new amazing job I've decided that I may be staying here for a while and I figured that having a boyfriend wouldn't be too terrible. Also, did I mention that the job is amazing? I just answered the phone for the first time today, and I really didn't know what I was doing, but it was cool. The people are all very welcoming, and patient, and funny. I think this is going to be very good fit. I'm also looking forward to finding a new place to live in March, and March is also when I'm planning on coming home to visit again. Right around my birthday for about a week. Mark it on your calendars people!

Life seems to be going in an upward spiral and this is good. So good. I have been in not so great a place for a time, what with my money problems and my relationship problems and my missing people I love. The missing is still there, and it's very hard to believe that I will not be home for Christmas this year with my darling family, but I have been adopted by Kate's family for the holiday so that will be a good substitute. 

****pause to talk with my best friend love Jenn****

That was a good talk. I really love that girl. I have finally heard from the editing partner and I'm to meet him at a different location for a little bit of work before I have to head to bed.

XOXOXOXXO

Shanti Elena










No comments:

Post a Comment