Monday, April 29, 2013

Wine and Writing

Has anyone tried the lovely Yellow Tail Moscato?  It's simply divine, very refreshing and bubbly.  Sweet too, because that's how I like it.  It was on sale at the local grocery store so I just had to get some.  Now I'm sitting at my little laptop creating a writing playlist and listening to music while working on my third book!  This is very exciting because I haven't worked on it in over a year. 

I also applied at a restaurant named Cheddars today and I'm going to visit there tomorrow.  Hoping this is what I need. 

The sun shone beautifully today, even though all weather pointed to rain.  And it seems that I've brought the northwest rain with me because boy does it pour here!  But I'm trying to look ahead to summer, and today gave a small taste of that.

Speaking of summer, I'm having my first visitor in July.  My father is coming out to see me, so I'll get to show him around the joint.  That will be fun, and I'll have to look for stuff for us to do.

Doing well besides, still losing weight so that is good.  Never eaten so healthy in my life!  But if feels good. 

I did research some other blogs, but this one seems to be the most user-friendly so I'm going to stick with it for now.  It is easy to become a google+ member, though!

Peace, Love, and Moscato

SEH

No comments:

Post a Comment